– Use Your Voices –
The step-by-step Foundation Program for Professionals who want to Live, Love and Lead
We believe that empowered and happy people are leading social change
Your self expression matters
Receive 6 weeks of group coaching, online learning and live day workshops, accountability and support for change .
You might feel that you’re holding yourself back at the moment. It might be that you’re not aligned with your true purpose, but you have no idea how to shift this. Perhaps you know your purpose, but you’re afraid you’re not ready or not the right person. You’d love to feel more connected to yourself and your personal power, so you can start doing what you’re supposed to do.
The Use your Voices program is our core program. It’s a program during which you can trust that we will lovingly guide you to a deeper understanding of YOU. During this 6-week program you will go through the entire Four Voices Framework. This method will help you reconnect to all of your four voices: the body, the mind, the heart and the spirit voice. They all speak. We’ll help you listen with presence.
Let’s get practical: this is the program
- 6 weeks in total
- 3 days of LIVE training in Amsterdam
- The Four Voices Framework
- Inspiring videos and audio lessons
- Sound healing journeys
- Weekly group coaching (Zoom)
- Private community (Facebook and WhatsApp)
- Meditations & Visualization
- Daily practices
- Transformational exercises
You’ll enter an intense and supportive environment of learning, exploring and creating while transforming shadow beliefs and harmful mindset into inspirational vitality and conviction
with Galitta Tassa
This is what you can expect
- It’s a program you follow once. We start a new cycle with every season, so you can join every three months.
- The program includes four aspects of learning from sensory to analytical, from creative to practical.
- We need 28 days to change our brain and introduce new habits. In this program, we build it up step by step until we are feeling solid in ourselves and the world we are creating.
What would this program bring you?
– A deeper connection with yourself and others –
– Clarity on what you truly desire to focus on in this life –
– Tools and skills to feel centered, grounded and connected to your authentic self –
– Making decisions with more ease, confidence and direction –
– Detoxing from old patterns, embracing the new –
– Transforming low self-esteem into abundant self-love –
– Releasing the blocks so creativity can flow freely –
– A strong voice that expresses your truth consciously –
– Lasting happiness and feeling whole again! –
… because you’ve united your inner King and Queen
This is what the program look like…
Week 1 : Take the journey
# The start of understanding who we are and what we want to become.
# Defining the goals and individual plan with a self- evaluation and journey workshop.
# To answer questions including: who am I right now and whom do I want to be.
—-> Live workshop in Amsterdam Sunday 1 March from 11.00-17.00 <—-
Week 2: Connect and Know Your Spirit and Your Inner Voice
# How to connect to your inner voice and intuition to expand inner peace and self-love.
# How to enter our inner world and our subconscious mind and command it to our will to create peace of mind and clear vision.
Week 3: Connect and Love Your Body and Your Singing Voice
# Step by step guide on how to use your physical voice to bring healing to your body and joyful expression to your life.
# How to deeply connect to your voice, grounding, expand pleasure, sensuality and manifestation abilities.
—-> Live workshop in Amsterdam Sunday 22 March from 11.00-17.00 <—-
Week 4: Connect and Heal Your Heart and Your Emotional Voice
# Step by step guide to connect to your emotional voices.
# Jump start healing practice that expands joy and healthy relationships.
# Connect and Lead.
Week 5: Your Mind and Your Mental Voice
# Step by step guide to Use your mind’s voices.
# Understand your choices and beliefs.
# Command positivity and master thinking.
Week 6: Integration and Evaluation
# This week leads to an action plan for your daily practice.
—–> Live workshop in Amsterdam Sunday 12 April from 11.00-17.00 <—-
You’ll activate your creative force which will inspire you to aim higher and look at the value of your dreams
This is the projected outcome
– You will know how to navigate in your own subconscious mind and manifest your desire in the world.
– You will feel more confidence in your being and presence.
– You’ll feel more empowered to achieve your personal and professional goals (you define them in the beginning of the program).
– You will know who you truly are and who you are not.
– You’ll find a new level of confidence and personal/ professional presentation.
– You’ll get tools to understand your own brain and spirit and how to maintain your growth on a daily basis.
– You’ll bring out different aspects of our being and personalities, to become broader and live on a bigger platform.
– You’ll understand your pitfalls and how to work with it on a daily basis.
These are the principles we’ll go through in the program
13 principles of living a HAPPY LIFE
#1 The Center of Unity Consciousness
#2 The Two Sides of Polarity
#3 The Three Levels of Self-Awareness
#4 The Four Voices of Being
#5 The Five Arts of Expression
#6 The Six Steps Path of Growth
#7 The Seven Manifesting Gates for Change
#8 The Eight Talents and Qualities
#9The Nine Basic Power Tools
#10 The Ten Daily Habits of Happiness
#11 The Eleven Elements of Rituals
#12 The Twelve Codes of Actions
#13 The Thirteen Archetypal Mothers of Creation
Unite Your Inner King and Queen
Super Discounted Price (only first 5 tickets)(Till 19 Jan '20)
- After Super Discounted Date, normal price will be € 895
Subscribe To The Program
Galitta’s Latest Blog
The Woman I Am Becoming
The woman I am becoming Just got up and left the swamp. She didn’t ask She didn’t wait, She didn’t consult with anyone. She didn’t need permission, advice or approval. She just left the muddy smelly swamp of resentment, shame, and guilt. The woman that you are...
What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?
My favorite question to ask older people when I was younger, was: "what do you want to be when you grow up?" First, they giggled or looked at me funny, but then they thought about it and they truly answered. I was always around old people as a young person, I...
Let’s Finish The Year with a (gentle) BANG! Shall We?
We all deserve to finish strong after all the turbulence and the challenges and the transmutations that you went through.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.