Honor the Goddessa in You is an workshop that will help you reconnect to yourself at a spiritual, mental, physical and intellectual level. Uniting all aspects of yourself to create happiness, harmony and empowerment in all areas of your life. It is so powerful Knowledge. Thank you for those of you who asked me to give it again in our sacred space Fertile Ground Studio.
In the workshop, Galitta Tassa will guide you through a personal journey and use a combination of techniques from guided meditation, voice dialog, visualization, to kabbalistic wisdom and Shamanic healing to explore and reveal all aspects of your light and shadow personalities and goddesses.
Four aspects of self are focused on:
1. Mental – explore the invisible aspects of yourself and the different roles and sub personalities who influence your life through guided meditation and creative writing.
2. Physical – how do we empower our bodies? Body awareness and voice development techniques are used to create liberation from mental stress.
3. Emotional – where do we need to heal and how? We learn to listen to our heart voices and secret wishes and heal the fear and obstacles that obstruct our mental and emotional health.
4. Spiritual – reconnect to your eternal power. Take steps into your unconsciousness through shamanic journey, visualization, writing exercises and guided meditation and reconnect with the neglected aspects of yourself.
The techniques you will learn can be practiced anywhere and at anytime in your daily life.
This workshop is step one of a three part program that helps women unite their deepest qualities and find empowerment to lead happier and more fulfilling lives.
Find peace with everything you are, master your full potential, and find balance in your life.
Establish the center-point between peace and power. Doing so will give you leadership of your life and clarity on your goals.
We present this workshop in three levels of progression:
1) Reconnecting to your source- Sunday April 24, 2011
2) Grounding and liberation from within- Sunday May 22, 2011
3) Creating happiness – Sunday June 19, 2011
Workshop including tea, coffee and fruit
85 Euro per day
230 Euro for full program with special gift
open evening; 21 April 19.30-21.30
register: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 065 2501987